Linden home owners, home buyers, and home sellers all need to understand the real estate market in Linden in order to make the best financial decisions for themselves and for their families. Team Zuhl has the experience, knowledge, and qualifications to help you as you navigate the waters of real estate in Linden.
- 41 homes were sold in Linden in July, compared to the 12 month average of 37 homes.
- There are 163 homes offered for sale in Linden today – compared to the 12 month average of 178 homes and compared to 213 homes that were on the market in July of last year.
- As inventory shrinks, demand for homes usually increases. This can help to raise prices and/or shorten the length of time homes are on the market.
- Average sale price in Linden in July was $323,293- compared to July of 2018 when the average sale price was $277,000 and compared to the 12 month average sale price of $278,063.
- Average list price in Linden in July was $296,146 – compared to July of 2018 when the average sale price was $275,444 and compared to the 12 month average sale price of $296,146.
- Linden has had a slow but steady improvement in prices for several years.
- In July, the average sold home in Linden was on the market for 58 days – compared to the 12 month average of 58.6 days.
- Sales appears to have slowed down after a relatively quick summer. Sellers who want to stand out in the inventory will have to price their homes well so that they can sell fast.
To see earlier market reports of Linden , please click here. If you’re thinking of buying or selling a Linden home, please call us at 908-917-4189.