Happy New School Year!
What will you be packing for your children’s lunches? Same old stuff, or something interesting? Have you tried Bento boxes?
Bento is a Japanese word for single portion meal that can be transported. You can buy reuseable bento boxes nearly everywhere. Freshware makes a 15 pack of 3 compartment boxes that are stackable, reuseable, dishwasher safe, freezer safe, and microwave safe. for $15.49.
Try these combos:
- cheese, fruit, goldfish snacks
- carrot sticks, sandwich, slices of watermelon
- fruit, chips, cheese and guac
- cantaloupe, slices of ham or roast beef, cheese, broccoli spears
- cold cuts, cheese, fruit, and pretzels
- meatballs, cherry tomatoes, mozzarella sticks
- cold cuts, fruit, pretzels, crackers
- celery sticks, chicken salad in a wrap, blueberries
- sandwich, veggies, fruit, granola bar
- tuna salad, celery sticks, crackers, strawberries
What’s your favorite lunch to pack for school or work?